Marine Surveyor, Flag State Surveyor (Mainland China)
- On-site investigation and survey with producing accurate reports
- Liaise with overseas offices, other departments, and clients
- On-the-job training is provided
- Bachelor’s degree or above in navigation or Marine Engineering College (with bachelor’s degree certificate); College degree requires an engineering certificate.
- Have class a captain / chief engineer working experience at sea and hold a valid captain or chief engineer certificate; Working experience in land locomotive or marine affairs is preferred.
- Familiar with ship ISM / ISPs / MLC management system, whom with relevant training qualification certificate (internal auditor) is preferred.
- English skill requirement: CET 4 or above, fluent skill in English listening/speaking/reading and writing.
- Enjoy National Holidays
- Housing Fund
- Insurance Plans
- Annual Leave
Please apply with a full résumé and contact details to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.